One of my recent obsessions, my feather necklace is the perfect addition to any outfit. Dress it up or down, it's perfect with a simple tee and jeans or a high waist skirt and sweater! I have always been a fan of anything turquoise or feather related so this fits my style perfectly. I think the best part about this necklace is the gold chain and the detailing. The little rhinestones add a perfect sparkle to the necklace. So yes, I am obsessed :) What accessories are you currently loving?
OK OK I know this is a little bit delayed....BUT, it's worth it I swear. IMATS otherwise known as the International Makeup Artist Trade Show was AMAZING! This was Sigma's first year at the show and we had a blast. We got to interact with our customers, fans and favorite YouTube gurus and makeup artists. This show was a great way to showcase our amazing products and feature some of our new products. Here are some fun pics from the show!
The Pasadena Convention Center - A first glimpse of the show!
Dare, Bare and Flare - Our new eye shadow palettes!
Dry'N Shape - The most unique and amazing product ever! I <3 this product!
Synthetic Face Kit and the new F86 prototype - Flawless coverage anyone!?
Make Me Up Collection - Lately I'm obsessed with the aqua kit!
Cleansing & Polishing Tool - My skin has never been softer! It was love at first spin :)
The Sigma Beauty Booth! - Cutest booth ever BTW!
And that's just the first night (not even the entire night) so stay tuned! More to come SOON!
The Sigma Beauty new eye shadow palettes are AMAZING! They are the perfect color combinations for any look you could ever want or need. I love the Bare palette because it is the perfect mix of neutrals. You can go from day to night in a matter of seconds with this palette. It's perfect for traveling and being on the go. Trust me when I say, you will love it! Check it out for yourself by clicking the image below!
The Cleansing and Polishing Tool is AMAZING! I love mine, it makes my skin super soft and so clean. There are two major advantages to buying this product over the competition: the rotating brush heads and the price! The specially designed brush heads rotate to fully cleanse and exfoliate your skin, leaving it flawless. For only $39, you will receive the cleansing tool, a storage case, and 3 unique brush heads! That is about a fourth of the cost for similar products on the market!
You will love this new tool and find it useful in so many ways! Enjoy!
Spring 2011 is almost here! Now that we have sprung ahead and the weather is warming up, it's time to start looking the part. This year, there are 5 major makeup trends that everyone should try and conquer! Check them out here!
1. Statement LIPS! - Coral is the hottest lip color of the season. From bright colors to more soft, subtle hues, you can't go wrong with coral lips. Try this technique as an updated version of the 'red lip'.
2. Colorful Eyeliner! - Add a fun and unexpected pop of color to any makeup look with colorful liners. This season, rich shades of violet are the perfect way to brighten up your day to day look.
3. Fuchsia! - Colorful cheeks are back baby! And just in time for Spring. Who doesn't want that fresh-faced glow this time of year? Try a fuchsia cheek color for a pop of color on your cheeks.
4. Pastel Pinks! - Anything from pastel lips to nails, these SUPER-PIGMENTED pastels are amazing for Spring!
5. Eyeshadow Palettes! - These are PERFECT for Spring, giving you all the colors you need to create playful, sultry-hued smokey eyes.
I am looking SO forward to this Spring, I will definitely be trying these 5 amazing trends. They are fun, feminine and a perfect way to update your look this Spring!